Quality of Life Fundraising Program
Thank you for supporting the American River Natural History Association (ARNHA)
By using your Quality of Life Card each
time you shop at Raley's, Bel Air, Nob Hill or Food Source stores, a
portion of your purchase will be donated back to ARNHA to support
environmental education to people of all ages in the Sacramento region.
There is absolutely no cost to the card user.
It's Easy to Use a Raley's Quality of Life Card!
- To get started, simply go online to register your card. Your card must be registered online to earn money for your organization. ARNHA will be happy to register your card for you if you fill out a short form with the needed information.
- Please present the card to your cashier each time you shop, before the sale is final. Remember, you must present the card to receive credit. Raley's is unable to manually adjust your account.
- Excluded purchases include all
non-merchandise items, such as U.S. Postage Stamps. Lottery Tickets,
Gift Cards, Commuter Passes, Money Orders, CRV, and Sales Tax.
- Please note that Raley's reserves the unilateral right to change or discontinue this program at any time.
- To protect your privacy, Raley's does
not license, sell, exchange, or distribute any specific information
about Raley's Quality of Life Card participants to any third parties not
involved in the program.
- Contributions are calculated on a graduated scale based on customer's monthly qualifying purchases:
Tiered Contribution Structure:
- 1% on monthly purchases up to $300
- 2% on monthly purchases between $300 to $500
- 3% on monthly purchases between $500 to $600
- 4% on monthly purchases over $600
The tiered contribution
structure means that having other family members or friends use your
same card number will increase the amount of the contribution. You will
receive a standard-size card and two key ring cards with your same card
number. Have a spouse, friend or other family member use one of these
three items to increase the contribution to ARNHA.
Thank you! Your support will
help the Nature Center keep its doors open, feed the resident animals
and continue to offer quality environmental programs.
Pick up a card at the Effie Yeaw Nature Center. Request a card by calling 916-489-4918, or e-mail Jamie Washington at JamieW@sacnaturecenter.net or Betty Cooper at BettyC@sacnaturecenter.net.